Counterbalance Forklift Operator
Every Canadian relies on forklift operators to get things delivered—and we need your help to make sure things keep moving.
We’re looking for motivated individuals for a variety of tasks in warehouse shipping and receiving. Working for one of Canada’s largest distributors, you’ll help get goods to customers, friends, and neighbors coast to coast.
You’ll be part of a highly supportive team, have access to ambitious growth opportunities, and can start working right away in Calgary.
What we offer
- Competitive salary of $20-25 per hour (depending on experience)
- Early morning shift (2:00AM-10:30AM) or Afternoon shift (2:30PM-11:00PM) OT AS REQUIRED
- Opportunity to be hired for a long term position
- A fast-paced work environment
What you bring
- Strong motivation to keep deliveries moving across Canada
- Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction by loading using a counterbalance forklift
- Ability to load and unload shipments to and from trucks
- Attention to inventory controls, daily logging, and error reporting
- Care and attention to health and safety standards
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience with counterbalance forklift/dock stocker
- Care about details, organization, and accuracy
- Experience with cross docking is not essential but considered a strength
- Enjoy supporting others and being supported in a team
- Own safety shoes
- Complete a criminal record check
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.