Are you looking for Warehouse work in Calgary?
Do you have Shipping & Receiving experience?
We’re hiring Warehouse Shipper for an extraordinary company in Calgary! Successful candidates will enjoy physical work and a passion for Picking & packing. This position has an immediate start and offers a great opportunity to work long term in a big company.
We’re looking for motivated individuals who will be responsible for a variety of warehousing tasks. You’ll be working with one of Calgary’s largest centers serving client and customers coasts to coast.
What we offer:
- Long Term ongoing work
- Shifts available
- Monday to Friday – 10 AM - 6:30 PM
- Competitive Pay - $20.00-21.00/hr
- Overtime Opportunity
- Bus Accessible
- Paid Weekly
- Work starts immediately
- Opportunity to work for a large company - Growth Opportunities within the company
The successful candidate will timely and safely complete responsibilities:
- Minimum 3-5 years warehouse experience as a Shipper/Receiver is an asset
- Process inbound and outbound transactions via order entry system
- Pack bulk orders, process internal paperwork, and ship
- Performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment
- Operate shipping equipment and machinery. including forklift, pallet jacks and hand trucks
- Loads completed product, materials and supplies on various modes of transportation and secures properly
- Monitors inventory levels of supplies and materials and initiate inventory requisitions to replenish supplies
- Inventory cycle counts as needed and must know use of RF Scanners
- Loading, Unloading and storing freight using pallet jacks
- Always follow all safety rules and regulations
- Ability to squat, sit, stand, walk, reach daily and as needed to perform all job functions
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs on an ongoing basis
- Perform different job functions within the organizations warehouse department
- Must be able to follow procedures, best practices, and report unsafe and unprofessional behavior
- Good communications skills and ability to problem solve and work independently
- Always maintain a clean and organized work area
- CSA approved steel toed boots/shoes
- High Visibility Safety Vest
This is a long term, ongoing opportunity and there is a high possibility of being permanently hired by the company.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for this position, we encourage you to apply immediately.
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.