HR Help Line
Rather than deal with time consuming government agencies or costly legal councils, a simple five minute phone call could save you thousands of dollars in unfair dismissal or poorly managed workers compensation claims.
How is it Done?
Your subscription would include:
- Five days per week of telephone or e-mail advice to assist and manage your people
issues quickly and efficiently
- Flexible payment options - pay monthly or annually
- Exclusive discounted pricing - if your business needs more than just advice, your
subscription gives you full access to our entire suite of talent management solutions
at a reduced rate
- Customized telephone line or email address for your organization
What is the End Result?
The Drake HR Help Desk is a National Telephone Advisory Service to assist Canadian Small-Medium Enterprises with a broad range of commercially sound HR and IR advice, including:
- Expert assistance with and interpretation of industrial instruments including Modern Awards, Enterprise Bargaining Agreements and employment legislation.
- Strategic HR advice including implementation of onboarding programs, retention
strategies, workforce planning, remuneration & performance management
- Management of workers' compensation claims including claims management and
- Drafting of HR policies and procedures
- Performance management advice including lawful terminations and company restructures
- Assistance with unions including right of entry & inspections
- Generalist strategic HR advice on any workplace issues
What is the Payoff?
HR Help Line provides practical and commercially sound advice on all aspects of talent management issues, big or small, via a subscription-based email or phone service.
Your business will gain access to a highly qualified and experienced team of HR
consultants, who can provide valuable information on any Human Resources issue.
How can Drake's HR Help Line Help you?
- Liability - Avoid personal and corporate legal issues by obtaining a second opinion.
- Time - Free up your time to focus on your company's main business goals.
- Cost - On-going support without the full-time wage; HR Help Line is financially cheaper than staffing a Specialist.
- Flexibility - HR Help Line provides remote access, as well as tailored solutions to your individual issues.
Looking for a Job?
"I will never forget this and I will always have a great concept of Drake International."
- M. Pelaez -
"I did a lot of advertisement to my immediate friends telling them enthusiastically that there is an agency in Winnipeg that does take unemployed people seriously in their job hunt. It is true when I say that I'm not disappointed and hopeless anymore.
- M. Caci -