Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking a Counter Associate for our client in Ville St. Laurent.
For 100 years now, our client has played a major role in the electrical industry. With branches across Quebec and Ottawa, our client, in collaboration with its partners who are leaders in their respective markets, is proud to offer a convenient and complete shopping experience through its wide variety of quality products and its team of advisors in fields such as: Automation, Motor Control and Detection, Drives, Telecommunication Products, Heating, Lighting and Distribution.
What we offer
- Full time - either 6am to 3pm or 8am to 5pm - must be available between 6am and 5pm
- Competitive salary $40,000 - $50,000 per year
- Excellent benefits
- A stimulating work environment
- Ongoing training
What you bring
- Receive orders by telephone or at the counter;
- Establish and maintain business relationships and identify customer needs and opportunities;
- Act as a liaison to resolve problems and maintain a high level of service and satisfaction;
- Conduct product research;
- Promote new products
- Advise customers and suggest complementary or alternative products;
- Promote monthly specials
- All other tasks required for the smooth running of the counter.
Who you are
- Minimum relevant experience in the world of distribution, with a manufacturer;
- Knowledge of telecom or electricity is an asset;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Negotiation skills, dynamism and interpersonal skills;
- Bilingualism (French/English);
- Ability to make effective decisions (judgment, analysis, synthesis...);
- Strong interest in customer service;
- Team spirit, motivation and willingness to get involved in the company's success.
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.