Disability Claim Consultant
Our client is a national law firm with offices in the Maritimes and Ontario. They help people win disability payments from insurance companies, employers, and government programs. Their mission is to be the premier advocate for disability claimants nationwide. They do this by producing free educational materials and representing people in disability claims, appeals and hearings.
As a Disability Claim Consultant, your responsibilities will include answering inbound calls, performing outbound calls, recording details, providing guidance and educational materials to disability claimants across Canada. This person will work directly with callers to gather their information and process them before they hire the firm for representation.
You must be an educator at heart and place a strong value on helping and serving the underdog because that is the core of what they do.
What we offer
- 40K a year, with possible commission
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- In-office work
- Immediate Start
What you do
- Inbound and outbound calls, developing leads through the buyer's journey and providing support and educational materials
- Ensure software database of past and current contacts is up to date
- Assess prospective client inquiries, examine their case fit, and give advice and education.
- Sending client service agreements and document collection
- Work with the marketing team to collaborate on inbound/outbound sales strategies
- Schedule appointments
- Respond to calls and emails
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive and confidential information
- General administrative duties and clerical tasks, including daily shipping
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A positive attitude and willingness to adapt to ongoing changes
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently under time constraint
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous activities, events, and projects
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Critical thinking and analytical problem-solving are essential, with the ability to independently make tough decisions
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!
The position is only open to candidates that are legally entitled to work in Canada and are currently residing in Canada.
REFER A FRIEND BONUS: Know someone who would be great at Drake? Refer them to us and once they work 80 hours YOU will receive a $50 referral bonus. https://ca.drakeintl.com/refer-a-friend/
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We encourage anyone who may be looking for a new opportunity to please visit us at drakeintl.com.