Does NO long-haul driving, above average pay and the ability to create your own schedule based on the delivery needs for the day something that interests you?
Drake International is currently looking for a Class 3 driver with Air Brakes for Edmonton and surrounding area for our client based in Nisku, AB.
- Deliver superior customer service
- Paperwork/billing: maintain proper records, write up invoices
- Report customer needs/issues immediately to management
- Point of contact for customers and all their inquires related to the delivery
- Drive vehicle safely always
- Maintain daily trip logs and vehicle inspections
- Schedule daily routes based on deliveries for the day – submit end of day report
- Load, unload, and fill tanker
- Deliveries in Edmonton and within 150kms of surrounding area
- Tanker Experience is a MUST
- Valid Class 3 license with Air Brake Endorsement is a MUST
- Clean drivers abstract
- Minimum 2 years driving experience (City & highway driving)
- Knowledge of Winnipeg streets to ensure on time delivery
- Self-starter – ability to plan your day
- Physically demanding, ability to bend, lift, kneel and get in and out of vehicle
- Ability to clearly communicate to customers regarding the delivery
- Must pass Transportation of Dangerous Goods test (provided by Drake International)
- Double Vaccination is a requirement
- Criminal Background check required.
Location: Nisku, AB
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that enjoys being on the road and understands what it means to deliver great customer service.
Qualified applicants are as asked to forward their resumes, drivers abstract and any relative tickets when applying for this position
Drake International thanks you for your interest in this position. Should you meet the requirements of the position, a member of our recruitment team will contact you.
To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website; www.drakeintl.com and join the Drake Talent Network. It's free, simple and quick.