Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Are you looking for Accounts Payable Clerk role in Mississauga?
Do you have 1 year of experience working in accounts payable environment?
If you answered YES to the above questions, then we have an exciting opportunity as an accounts payable clerk to work out of our client’s head office in Mississauga.
Our client is looking for a talented individual who will be responsible for implementing initiatives to apply industry-best practices in their category portfolio, accounts payable related processes and functions, and provide excellent and consistent customer service.
You’ll be working for Canada’s largest technology and applications leader with expertise to meet customer needs in various industrial area.
Our client has an “only as a team” approach to each day looking after their teammates needs and allowing them to perform to their best. They are a customer and employee focused company and take their corporate responsibility very seriously which makes them a great place to work for where all employee’s skills are valued and developed for you to build a better career.
What we offer:
- Shift: Mon- Fri 8 AM- 5 PM.
- Pay Rate: $24 to $25/HR depending on the experience
- Location: Mississauga
- Contract to Permanent Opportunity
- Opportunity to grow within the company
What you do:
- Applying the 3-way matching process of comparing the purchase order; the goods receipt and the supplier's invoice before approving a supplier's invoice for payment
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders and invoices
- Resolve delivery, quality, and other related issues with purchase orders by documenting all inquiries for future reference
- Providing excellent customer service by solving billing problems, missing or damaged goods claims and returns and providing support to the management team as and when required
- Providing consistently excellent customer service to all parties with whom you interact
Who you are:
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SAP and similar platforms such as Coupa, Ariba is a must
- Experience with finance and Accounts payable a must
- Proven Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Committed to ongoing improvement
- College degree and 1 year experience in financial roles
***COVID Certificate of Vaccination is mandatory ***
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Have any questions? Feel free to contact us for more information. Please call 905-279-9000 and ask to speak with one of our Recruiters.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.