Are you looking for a Temp to Permanent Opportunity to showcase your Fantastic Office Manager skills?
If you are, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Drake International is currently looking for an Office Manager with experience to work on-site at our clients in the Toronto Area.
What we offer:
- Work Hours: 7:30 AM to 4 pm Monday to Friday, including a 30-minute lunch break and a 15-minute break in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Location: Toronto ON (Dupont and Bathurst)
- Pay: $70,000 /yr. depending on experience and benefits
What you bring:
- Administering all incoming calls and route them accordingly in a professional manner.
- Taking and relaying messages, as required.
- Greeting guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Reconciling applicable invoices and enter data into Excel spreadsheets.
- Entering data for expenditures relating to business maintenance invoices.
- Photocopying, filing, preparing binders
- Preparing various agreements
- Maintain inventory of Books
- Helping in organizing programs and events
- Calendar Management pertaining to engagements, travel plans, schedules, projects etc.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, organizing, and facilitating meetings as required
- Developing and managing off all Supplies and Inventory system- Ordering, receiving, stocking, and inventory tracking of supplies and equipment.
- Sending and receiving deliveries as required
- Implementation and communication of all policies and procedures
- Attending and contributing to staff meetings
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Holding a Post-Secondary education
- Minimum 5 years of Office Manager Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams, PDF.
- Strong communication skills and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Dependable, approachable, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities,
with no cost to you.
Sign up for job alerts and make your next move at drakeintl.com.