General Labour - Warehouse
Are you looking for Warehouse work close to NE Calgary?
Do you have any Warehouse experience?
We’re hiring Warehouse Workers / General Labourers for a world-leading distributor in Balzac! Successful candidates will enjoy physical work and have the stamina to lift heavy items throughout the day. This position has an immediate start and offers a great opportunity to grow within the company.
We’re looking for talented individuals who will be responsible for a variety of general labour tasks, working indoors. You’ll be working for one Canada’s largest independent distributors servicing customers coast to coast and every postal code in the Country.
They have an “only as a team” approach to each day looking after their teammates needs allowing them to perform to their best.
What we offer:
- This is a part time opportunity
- Shifts available: Afternoon 2:00pm – 10:30pm
- Pay Rate: $17.25
- Paid Training
- Near Cross Iron Mills
- Opportunity to grow within the company
What you do:
- Offloading and loading of the products as they come into the facility
- Loading and Unloading products from trucks and confirming they are placed in the correct location
- Sorting and putting labels on products
- Stock replenishing and restocking of inventory
- Receiving, counting, and put away products in the appropriate place
- Ability to adhere to health and safety standard within the warehouse
- Arranging materials & supplies within the warehouse
- Disposing material outside of the warehouse
- General warehouse maintenance
Who you are:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must have safety shoes
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to attend training on the afternoon shift for 1-2 weeks.
- Effective communication skills in English
- Vehicle is a must as location is not transit accessible
- Must able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for the duration of the shift
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.