Are you looking for Warehouse work in Calgary?
Do you have any Warehouse experience?
We’re hiring an Order Picker!
Successful candidates will enjoy physical work and have the stamina to lift heavy items throughout the day. This position has an immediate start and offers a great opportunity to grow within the company.
We’re looking for talented individuals who will be responsible for a variety of general labour tasks, working indoors. We have a good approach to each day looking after our teammates needs allowing them to perform to their best.
The Order Picker is responsible for accurate preparation and completion of orders. The Order Processor is responsible to comply with corporate polices as well as uphold safety polices including safe work practices.
· Completes damaged product forms as required.
· Ensure the security of all product handling in accordance to government regulation.
· Ensure accuracy and completion of orders within the contractual time frame.
· Verify the quantities, lot number and item description of each item selected for an order.
· Assist with internal cycle counts.
· Ensure accurate shipping when using transportation systems.
· Ensure accurate labeling on items being shipped.
· Initial and date all completed orders.
· Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
· Moves damaged product to designated physical location and notifies inventory control.
· Communicates with the supervisory team regarding any challenges that may impede the completion of the daily workload –eg. shortage of supplies / boxes / labels.
· Performs other duties as requested by Supervisor or Distribution Manager.
· Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
· Performs other duties as required, recognizing that we are part of a team working together towards a common goal.
· Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
· Secondary Education
· Able to read, write and understand English
· Keyboard / Computer literacy
· Above average attention to detail
· Communication and organizational skills
· Experience using R.F scanners
Monday - Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.