Title: Forklift Operators
Forklift drivers, counterbalance forklift, reach truck operator, counterbalance forklift operator, Raymond reach operator
Are you looking for Forklift Operator work in Belleville?
Do you have any counterbalance or Reach or Platform picker forklift experience?
Our client, an awesome branded sports products company located in Belleville, is looking to hire multiple Forklift Operators with a minimum of one year of experience to join their team. It’s a full-time opportunity (40 hours per week) with afternoon Monday - Thursday 3.00pm-1.30am shifts available.
Reporting to the Warehouse Shift Supervisor the Forklift Operators will be responsible for picking stock and moving various items throughout the facility using the forklift.
You’ll be working for one of largest apparel and sporting goods distributors servicing customers coast to coast and every postal code in the Country They have a “great team” approach to each day looking after their teammates needs allowing them to perform to their best.
What we offer:
- $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Clean, safe and friendly working environment
- Easy access from central Belleville, on main bus routes
- Potential for conversion to permanent employment
What you do:
- Pull and Prepare product for shipment
- Product movement and loading / unloading using a Platform Picker, Reach or Counterbalance fork truck (license preferred but will consider experienced operators)
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Move, stack and stage product using the Walkie or pallet jack
- Inspect and verify equipment is running properly
- Maintain customer quality requirements and specifications
Who you are:
- Minimum 12 months of prior, stable experience operating a fork-lift
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Willing to take a criminal background check.
- Work efficiently as a team player and be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Effective in communication.
- Problem solver with excellent organizational skills.
- Enjoy hard work and physical labour.
- Available and reliable for on call assignments.
- Full vaccinated against Covid-19
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.