Warehouse Associates (Inventory) – Day Shift
Are you looking for Warehouse – Inventory Management work in Airdrie?
Do you have Warehouse or General Labor experience?
We’re hiring Warehouse Associates for a leading authorized overhaul, repair, and maintenance service provider in Calgary! Successful candidates will enjoy physical work and a passion for Inventory Management throughout the day. This position has an immediate start and offers a great opportunity to work in a big company.
We’re looking for motivated individuals who will be responsible for a variety of warehousing tasks. You’ll be working with one of Calgary’s largest centers serving client and customers coasts to coast and every postal code in the Country and several international locations.
What we offer:
- This is a temporary assignment and is expected to run 3 months at least. (Please note the assignment may go longer depending on the activity in the warehouse!)
- Day Shifts available
- Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
- Transit Accessible
- Opportunity to work for a large company
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Training
- Opportunity to work longer in the company on an ongoing basis
- Immediate Starts Available
The Warehousing Associate will timely and safely complete responsibilities:
- Previous experience with Inventory Management is an asset
- Continuously assess optimal inventory levels and maintain appropriate levels of inventory
- Monitoring and controlling inventory practices to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining product identification and location programs
- Researching inventory discrepancies and resolving potential issues
- Counting physical inventory routinely
- Performing audits and writing receipts of inventory
- Tracking and reporting on uncommon products
- Developing solutions for inventory issues such as overstocking
- Inspecting products and keeping a record of damaged goods
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team as well as independently
- Must be able to follow procedures, best practices, and report unsafe and unprofessional behavior
- Always maintain a clean and organized work area
- CSA approved steel toed boots/shoes
- High Visibility Safety Vests
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM
This is a temporary assignment and is expected to run 3 months at least. Please note the assignment may go longer depending on the activity in the warehouse and possibility to work with the employer on an ongoing basis!
If you are qualified and interested in applying for this position, we encourage you to apply immediately.
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.