Are you an outgoing and motivated team player? Do you like being active during your shift? Then this is the job for you!
We are looking for an Order Picker for our client, a leader in the Motor Vehicle supply industry located in Moncton, New Brunswick. The Order Picker's main responsibilities are picking and packing orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Perks and Salary
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm or 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Full Time Hours
- $15/hour, plus 4% vacation pay added to your rate
- Weekly pay, every Friday!
- WHMIS Training
- Immediate Start
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and stock product in the warehouse
- Organize product in a timely and accurate manner
- Receive orders and prepare shipments
- Use a scanner gun
- Comply with health and safety measures
Skills and Qualifications
- Clean criminal record is required
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Experience or knowledge within a warehouse environment
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Experience with how to use a pallet jack is an asset
- Attention to detail, you will deal with part numbers and figures
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Safety-oriented and understand the importance of safety in the workplace
This is a great company to join and there are many career opportunities for the right candidate. Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply today!
The position is only open to candidates that are legally entitled to work in Canada and are currently residing in Canada.
REFER A FRIEND BONUS: Know someone who would be great at Drake? Refer them to us and once they work 80 hours YOU will receive a $50 referral bonus. https://ca.drakeintl.com/refer-a-friend/
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We encourage anyone who may be looking for a new opportunity to please visit us at https://ca.drakeintl.com/