Title: Assembly Machine Operators
Variation: Assembler, Production, packaging.
Are you looking for machine operating / production work in Gananoque?
Do you have any Assembly, Manufacturing experience?
We are hiring assembly machine operators in Gananoque with at least one year of experience to join the team of a global medical products business which manufactures many life impacting medical devices that help their customers thrive in a changing world. They are more than 350 employees with 112 years of Canadian history, a deep understanding of the medical devices they manufacture every day and a passion for innovation.
It’s a full-time opportunity working initially nights and then a rotating shift after joining as a permanent employee. This postion offers an option to convert to permanent employment with a continuity bonus of $1,000 after 3 months continuous work and a loyalty bonus of an additional $1,000 after 6 months of continuous service from date of initial hire.
You will report to your Team lead and in the assembly department which will include the assembling of parts and wires and packing orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction. You will be paid on a weekly basis with this position
What we offer:
- Initially working a fixed night shift, converting to a rotating (days/lates/night) are converting to full time permanent employment.
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Program once hired on full-time
- Salary: $17.00 per hour on day and $18.00 on afternoon shift
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Continuity & loyalty bonuses.
What you do:
- Prepare and complete assembly orders, packaging all orders into small pouches
- Quality inspections
- Must be able to have good attention to detail
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Will be standing for periods of time and sitting for periods of time
- Report any errors
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
Who you are:
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- High school degree or equivalent in experience
- Clean Criminal record
- Reliable, punctual, and willing to work various shifts
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today.
Refer a Friend
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)