Are you looking for a role in the Accounting and finance Field in Toronto Ontario?
Do you have 3+ years of accounting experience?
Our public sector client is looking for a full time Accountant and Finance associate.
What we offer:
- Shift: Monday-Friday, morning shifts
- Pay rate: $35/hr
- Location: Toronto Ontario M2M 4G8
- Candidates need to be fully vaccinated
- Full Time, Contract effective March 1, 2023, to November 30, 2023.
Who you are:
- You have a College Diploma or University Degree in Accounting and Finance
- 3-5 years’ experience Accounting and Finance background.
- Understanding of managerial and financial accounting.
- Background in public Sector preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to deal with internal and external colleagues.
What you will do:
- Process and coordinate payments, claims, service provider reporting, reconciliations, and settlements for various divisions and support all ministry divisions with their financial analysis and management, forecasting, reporting and workforce controllership requirements.
- Provide payment and claims processing services.
- Provide support and analysis related to the annual budget process.
- Coordinates in-year reporting from business and client sectors
- Manages year-end reporting and settlement.
- Provide financial support and analysis to branches and divisions.
- Coordinate financial reporting, forecasting and analysis.
- Provide divisional financial reporting aggregation.
- Provide financial monitoring and controllership according to Modern Controllership standards.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today! Have any questions? Feel free to contact us for more information.
About Drake International:
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help businesses find the perfect candidate and job seekers find the perfect career in Canada and across the globe. Connect with us today!