Resident Manager- Bilingual
Are you someone that enjoys making a real difference to people’s lives? Do you enjoy working as part of a team that encourages independence, inclusion, and equality.
Our client is in search of a manager to be responsible for supervising their residence division as well as other assignments within the organization. This dynamic and creative Agency advocates and provides a wide variety of services to people with developmental disabilities.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience starting at $67K
- Excellent benefits including Group Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, etc. 100% employer-paid including wellness fund.
- Monthly Mileage allowance and on-call stipend.
- Every Second Friday – OFF!
What you bring
- Experience with Budgets -allocating and monitoring, Scheduling (approx 25 +/- staff, and Payroll reviewing.
- Promote support services and advocacy to promote full inclusivity for all individuals with developmental challenges and support principles of ensuring individuals maintain autonomy.
- Be able to accept responsibility and work independently or as a team member when required.
- Ability to work flexible hours. There is a rotational “on-call/afterhours” for emergencies protocol.
- Be willing to take part in special projects and assignments that are related to the organization.
Who you are
- Fluently Bilingual (French/English) with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a Social Services Diploma (i.e., SSW, DSW).
- Three (3)+ years’ experience supervising union workers that work with people who have developmental disabilities.
- Valid Class G license and clear criminal record
- High degree of computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft suite while being highly organized, have attention to detail.
- Energetic, Enthusiastic and have the ability to foster a teamwork environment.
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.