General Labour – Heavy Lifting
We’re hiring Warehouse Worker / General Labour for a world-leading distributor in Winnipeg! Successful candidates will enjoy physical work and have the stamina to lift heavy items throughout the day.
We’re looking for talented individuals who will be responsible for a variety of general labour tasks, working both indoors and outdoors. You’ll be working for Canada’s largest independent distributor servicing customers coast to coast and every postal code in the Country. They have an “only as a team” approach to each day looking after their teammates needs allowing them to perform to their best.
What we offer
- Earn $15-17 per hour, paid weekly
- Monday-Friday expecting 30-40 hours per week
- Easily accessible by public transit
- Long term opportunity
What you bring
- Minimum 1-year previous experience in a labor-intensive job.
- You’ll be responsible for working with frozen pork, chicken, and beef products and stacking them into trailers.
- You’ll also be packaging the food products for shipment to retailers across Canada
- Perform manual labour tasks such as loading, unloading, packaging, and cleaning up of goods and materials
Who you are
- Able to commit to safety rules and protocols and always work safely and responsibly.
- Fully available Monday - Friday with a history of perfect attendance
- You can work in a cooler environment
- You are able to work with pork, chicken, and beef
- You are capable of standing for extended periods of time
- You must have CSA-approved safety boots
- Able to follow instructions and take initiative to get the job done on time
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.