Construction – Swing stage
Are you looking for work in Concrete Restoration?
Do you have swing stage or post tension cable experience?
We’re hiring Skilled Construction workers for a successful construction company located in Winnipeg!
You must have previous swing stage or post-tension cable experience to apply.
What we offer:
· Shifts are Monday to Friday (some overtime and weekends may be required)
· Some night shifts may be required
· Pay Rate: $17/hr.- $22/hr. based on experience.
What you do:
· Chipping concrete
· Pouring and patching concrete
· Concrete form work
· Installing traffic deck membranes and industrial coatings
· Performing epoxy and urethane injections
· Operating hand and power tools and equipment to perform work.
· Working at heights on swing stage required.
Who you are:
· Swing stage experience required.
· Fall Protection required.
· Post tension cable experience strongly preferred.
· Drivers license and vehicle considered an asset.
· History of perfect attendance with superior work ethic.
· 1+ years’ related work experience in concrete restoration and corrosion mitigation
· Ability to work with a team and see projects through to completion.
· Ability to take accurate measurements in imperial and in metric, and mathematical aptitude
· Ability to safely operate necessary tools and equipment with good manual dexterity for their intended purposes only
· Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds or more.
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.