Does your organization create a clear link between individual and organizational performance? Are you hurting your bottom-line by preventing your staff from reaching their full potential?
A number of factors can contribute to low levels of productivity including a lack of communication within the organization, gaps in hiring practices, absenteeism, and a lack of resources. Identifying the root cause(s) of low productivity, and implementing the right, customized solutions, can lead to significant profit improvement.
- Performance Management: Increase employee motivation and productivity by aligning their behaviours and goals with your organization’s values and objectives
- Flexible Recruitment: Right-size your organization by avoiding overstaffing during slow times and understaffing during busy times
- Permanent Recruitment: Work with an industry expert to hire right the first time, and find the best fit your organization and the job
- Top Performer Profiling: Identify the behaviours, knowledge, skills and abilities of your top performers, and replicate those results
- Onboarding and Orientation: Help your new hire contribute to your bottom-line quicker with a customized approach to training
- Workforce Analytics: Our visually driven dashboard will transform your data and allow your HR department to implement real-time scenario modelling and forecasting to make the most of your human capital
- Workforce Planning: Analyze your organization to achieve the optimal staff levels when compared to your actual workload. Reduced overhead and improved profit
- Learning Management Systems: Administer, track, document, and report on training through interactive online courses, classroom and in-person events, on-the-job training, moderated forums, Webinars, and training documents to ensure your employees are knowledgeable and compliant