Are you looking for a?Full - Time?Temp Opportunity?to showcase your?Fantastic Talent Acquisition Skills??
If you are, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Drake International is currently looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist- Bi lingual with experience for our client in the?logistics industry
What we offer:
- Location: Work from Home but needs to be fully vaccinated.
- Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
- Work Hours:??9 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday, including a 30-minute lunch break and a 15-minute break in the morning and in the afternoon.?
- Pay: $26/hr. depending on experience ??
- Contract Dates: Start ASAP for period of 3 Months with possibility of extension
What you bring:
- Lead the full-cycle recruitment process for salaried positions within Canada, including pre-screening, interviewing, offer negotiations, and onboarding.
- Source and identify talent across various mediums such as LinkedIn, indeed, etc.
- Supports internal clients with recruitment and selection processes including job postings, resume/applicant screening, etc. to support attraction of qualified candidates.
- Develop and implement diverse recruitment and selection tools, policies, and guidelines.
- Create standardized behavioral interview guides, SOPs, and process documentation.
- Provide monthly reports on recruitment activities, identifies key issues/concerns, and suggests resolutions.
- Monitor employment related recruitment activities, analyze trends, and provide recommendations to hiring managers to minimize current/future staffing challenges.
- Leveraging Boolean searches to optimize resume screening and search efforts.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where you are comfortable working cross functionally by advising key stakeholders on HR practices and guidelines.
Who you are:
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Must pass a crim check
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Must be professionally Bilingual in both French and English
- 2+ years of talent acquisition experience in a corporate environment.
- Experience recruiting for corporate/salaried vacancies in a similar role.
- Experience using Workday considered an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage a large volume of information.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for this position, we encourage you to apply for this position. Drake International would like to thank you for your submission. Should your resume meet the job requirements a member of our recruitment team will contact you. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website,?www.ca.drakeintl.com.?
Join the Drake Talent Network DRAKETALENTNETWORK.COM. It is free, simple, and quick.