Drake Medox has been serving communities across Canada since 1971.
We provide a full range of nursing and home support services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We specialize in providing trained and professional medical and support personnel at a moment's notice anywhere across Canada.
Our personnel are found in hospitals, doctor's offices, medical clinics, long-term care facilities, government home care programs, community care facilities, health clinics, retirement homes, laboratories, private homes and businesses - virtually all health care facilities that require ongoing, supplementary, temporary, or permanent staff.
Our motto is to provide service to our clients wherever they need us to be.
How is it Done?
The Drake Medox mission is to maintain a widespread reputation for excellence and continue to provide the highest quality health care and medical office support available, promptly and efficiently. Experienced case managers work closely with each client throughout the duration of our service, arranging for needs assessments and coordinating and scheduling services to meet specific needs. We insist on the highest standards from all our personnel. Each Drake Medox applicant must undergo extensive screening, testing and interviewing before becoming a part of the team.
We help determine the appropriate level of in-home care services required to best accommodate your care needs:
- Flexibility-schedule – will staff for a short house call or up to 24 hours per day.
- Care Assessment – complimentary home nursing assessment by our Registered Nurse to determine the level of support required to enhance activities of daily living.
- Client Centered Care Plan – after the home nursing assessment is completed a client centered care plan is created by the Registered Nurse and includes the recommended client home care supports.
- Quality Assurance – the quality and consistency of the care is monitored on an ongoing basis by our team of professional service coordinators and in home supervision by our Registered Nurse as needed.
- Assisted living – support with physical care needs such as mobility, toileting, bathing, dressing, medications, meal preparation, in addition to housekeeping tasks such as laundry, changing of bed linens, and light cleaning.
- Travel Assistance – coordinate travel arrangements and schedule transportation to accompany you on outings such as grocery shopping, medical appointments or family occasions.
- Direct Billing – we are able to direct bill for services to programs such as MPI, WCB, and Veterans Affairs.
What is the Payoff?
The comfort of familiar surroundings, the support of family and friends, and the sense of preserved independence can make and enormous difference in the recovery process.
Clients of Drake Medox Health Services receiving Government Home Care Services (as defined by Canada Revenue Agency) may qualify for GST exemption on services provided by Drake Medox Health Services.
For more information please contact:
Drake Medox Home Care Services
Drake Medox Health Services
Vancouver office: (604) 877 0690
Drake Medox Health Services
Powell River: (604) 485 2508